Gartner 5 Star Leader -17.12.2020
GTB’s platform is flexible, vast, and scalable. It’s an easy solution to a very complex problem that’s proven to stop breaches.
A single, cloud-delivered solution that unifies DLP that Workstm with universal policies for data in motion, endpoint detection, discover and protect, device and application control, data classification with watermarking, and File Share and Database auditor.
- Visibility: Accurately, discover sensitive data; detect and address broken business process, or insider threats including sensitive data breach attempts.
- Protection: Automate data protection, breach prevention and incident response; for example, find and quarantine sensitive data within files exposed on user workstations, FileShares and cloud storage.
- Notification: Alert and educate users on violations to raise awareness and educate the end user about cybersecurity and corporate policies.
- Education: Start target cyber-security training; e.g., identify end-users violating policies and train them.
- Employees and organizations have knowledge of the information leaving the organization, where it is being sent, and where it is being preserved.
- Ability to allow user classification to give them influence in how the data they produce is controlled, which increases protection and end-user adoption.
- Control your data across your entire domain in one Central Management Dashboard with Universal policies.
- Many levels of control together with the ability to warn end-users of possible non-compliant – risky activities, protecting from malicious insiders and human error.
- Full data discovery collection detects sensitive data anywhere it is stored, and provides strong classification, watermarking, and other controls.
- Delivers full technical controls on who can copy what data, to what devices, what can be printed, and/or watermarked.
- Reduce the risk of fines and non-compliance.
- Protect intellectual property and corporate assets.
- Ensure compliance within industry, regulatory, and corporate policy.
- Ability to enforce boundaries and control what types of sensitive information can flow where.
- Control data flow to third parties and between business units.